Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi everybody... My name's Paige. Um... I spend all of my time inside... I like drawing... and all kinds of music, but mostly electronic and acoustic stuff. I'm an anime and manga fan... I'm also a fan of mystery and horror stories, but I hate horror movies. What I really, really like, though, are those stories that aren't fictional. I love reading about real paranormal phenomena! I want to be a professional paranormal investigator one of these days.

... Oh, um... I... I guess I got a little... carried away... ._.;;;;;

Anyways... um... Everybody else is posting cool pictures and things, so... I guess I'll post one of my own.
This is a picture I took yesterday with my phone... I thought the sky was a really pretty colour, and the trees looked really cool against it. <3



 
Uh... I really like this text colour. It looks okay, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment