Monday, February 20, 2012

First Post and Introduction: Kit

"Though our communication wanes at times of absence, I'm aware of a strength that emanates in the background." -Claudette Renner


Hi! My name is Kit. Sam was too lazy to write the first post, Gwen is busy drawing something, and the others are offline.

Hmmm, I guess I should say a little about myself and the content of this blog.
So, the others and I met through a penpal system that I started. We have been exchanging pictures and letters for a good two or three years now. We decided it might be fun to catalog and blog about future letters, and who knows, maybe others will take up the idea.

Now, about me specifically: As I said, my name is Kit. I am female, I love video games, novels (especially Horror and Mystery), fish (Like the betta fishes in the background.), photography (Though I suck at it, I guess), the color Blue, and my lovely friends.

You'll get to 'meet' us all and see our letters eventually. :)
-Kit

P.S, I claim this blue, guys. CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS. :P 


P.P.S: Enjoy this bad picture of my Red-tailed Black Shark, Princess:



No comments:

Post a Comment