Saturday, April 14, 2012

RIP Lily


Guys, I was just informed Lily passed away... Details are iffy, but I have a chatlog between myself and her apparent college room mate..
Crying.
I don't want to hear another word about Slenderman, or suicides, or anything like that right now, if anyone values my fucking sanity... 


-- astralAstronomer [AA] began pestering sociallyawkwardShrub [SS] at 22:13 --
[10:14] SS: oh my god.
[10:14] SS: LILY
[10:14] SS: Finally!
[10:14] SS: I've been waiting forever for you to get on.
[10:14] AA: um
[10:14] SS: I need to ask you something, Lil'...
[10:14] AA: wait, im not lily
[10:14] SS: I need to know-
[10:14] SS: ...
[10:14] SS: Who are you?
[10:14] AA: this is her roommate
[10:15] SS: I swear to god, if you're-
[10:15] SS: Oh
[10:15] AA: okay this is kind of weird but--wait, if i'm who?
[10:15] SS: Nothing
[10:15] SS: I thought you might be some hacker...
[10:15] AA: oh ok
[10:15] SS: ... Well, I guess you ARE a hacker, but you know Lily
[10:15] AA: haha yeah
[10:16] SS: Um... This is awkward. ._.
[10:16] AA: okay this is kind of awkward because with the amount of preparation lils did i almost expected you to know
[10:16] SS: .... Prep for what?
[10:17] SS: What's going on?
[10:17] AA: wow this is kind of weird to do over an im client
[10:17] AA: lils died last week
[10:17] SS: ...
[10:17] SS: Hahaha, I get it.
[10:18] SS: Late April Fools, right Lily?
[10:18] SS: Good one
[10:18] SS: So like, I was meaning to ask you, Lily...
[10:18] AA: that looks really emotionless in text, i mean, i'm really sorry...
[10:18] AA: no, seriously
[10:18] AA: this isn't a joke
[10:19] AA: she left kind of a list of people she wanted me to contact after it happened and you were on it
[10:19] AA: i didnt get to it until now cause there was a whole investigation and stuff
[10:20] AA: and the house has been packed with cops and its been hella stressful trying to get ahold of her family and professors and shit. i dont know why she wanted me to do this stuff
[10:21] SS: ...
[10:21] SS: She had a list-
[10:22] AA: of people, yeah
[10:22] SS: Did she...
[10:22] SS: How did...
[10:22] SS: ... It wasn't an accident
[10:22] SS: Was it?
[10:22] AA: um...
[10:22] SS: ...
[10:22] AA: i dont know if her family would really want me telling anyone...
[10:22] SS: She had a list, though.
[10:23] SS: Which means she knew this was going to happen?
[10:23] SS: ... I think I'm going to throw up. Can you hold on a second, please?
[10:23] SS: Please...
[10:23] AA: well, i wouldn't really say she knew it was going to happen
[10:23] AA: lily was really paranoid, wasn't she?
[10:23] AA: i mean, i know she was--okay
[10:25] SS: Back
[10:25] SS: Yeah, she was paranoid, but I didn't think she'd keep a list...
[10:25] AA: lils was really paranoid
[10:25] AA: REALLY paranoid
[10:26] SS: I know. She said she was getting better, though...
[10:26] AA: i mean, i didnt really mess with her too much but i think she needed help
[10:26] AA: she had been getting worse for a couple weeks
[10:26] SS: Oh...
[10:26] SS: Oh god.
[10:27] SS: I shoudl have... I should have talked to her more
[10:27] SS: I should have. >.<
[10:27] AA: she probably wouldnt have said anything. she never said anything to me, really
[10:27] AA: about it
[10:28] AA: i just kind of happened upon this list and figured i owed it to her to do what she wanted
[10:28] SS: Excuse me if it's not alright, but...
[10:28] SS: Who else exactly is on the list?
[10:29] SS: I just... Need to know
[10:29] AA: uh
[10:29] AA: wait, let me get it
[10:33] AA: okay
[10:33] AA: god this place is a mess
[10:33] SS: You got it?
[10:33] AA: yeah
[10:33] AA: theres you (obviously)
[10:34] AA: and then paraInquirer
[10:34] AA: herrdoktor and amethystnymph
[10:34] SS: ....
[10:34] SS: Those are
[10:34] SS: our friends
[10:34] SS: Um...
[10:34] SS: I can tell them for you
[10:34] SS: ... Was there anything on the list, besides informing us?
[10:35] SS: Like, did she have anything else to say?
[10:35] AA: well, uh, i'd kind of like to just because she seemed to want me to...
[10:36] AA: er
[10:37] AA: i dunno if i should really say
[10:37] SS: Please
[10:37] SS: Tell me...
[10:37] AA: ill tell the others, lils wrote this directly to me
[10:38] AA: nothing that could really be directed at you guys
[10:38] AA: she just doodled some weird shit on it i dont know
[10:38] SS: ... Are you sure she didn't mean for that to be sent to us?
[10:38] AA: why would she tell one of you to contact yourselves?
[10:38] AA: yourself*
[10:39] SS: ... That's all she wrote?
[10:39] SS: Just "Contact these internet bros of mine."
[10:39] SS: That's all?
[10:39] SS: No "
[10:39] SS: No "Hey guys, I'm gonna do this," ect?
[10:41] AA: yeah
[10:41] AA: just you know 'please contact these people' and stuff. you now lil
[10:41] AA: well its not like a suicide note, i mean...
[10:42] AA: it's just kind of a list
[10:42] SS: Okay...
[10:42] SS: Um, do you think...
[10:42] AA: she wrote it on the back of some packet thing she got in the mail from one of you
[10:43] AA: dealing with missing persons
[10:43] AA: idk she is always fucking writing on things
[10:43] SS: ....
[10:43] SS: Oh...
[10:43] SS: Um.
[10:43] SS: By the way, I didn't catch your name or anything.
[10:43] SS: Do you think you can like...
[10:43] SS: I don't know...
[10:43] SS: If something else comes up, is there any way to get in contact with you?
[10:43] SS: Please?
[10:44] AA: uh
[10:44] AA: didnt you call lil on the phone a lot?
[10:44] SS: Yeah... Is it a shared phoneline between you two, then?
[10:45] AA: yeah
[10:45] SS: Okay.
[10:45] SS: Well, anyways, my number is:
[10:45] SS: ###-###-####
[10:45] SS: Please, if anything comes up at all, give me a ring
[10:46] SS: Alright?
[10:46] AA: yeah, i'll let you know
[10:46] SS: Thank you...
[10:47] AA: no problem
[10:47] AA: bye
-- astralAstronomer [AA] ceased pestering sociallyawkwardShrub [SS] at 22:47 --


Lily, what happened to you? 
-Kit

13 comments:

  1. ... On... She wrote that on the back of a packet that... Oh, God. That sounds like the packet I sent you all about... about the disappearances...

    ... Oh, my God... It's already begun.

    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, run.

    Not kidding. You're out of options. If you really do love your family and friends, you will pack up your stuff, get on a car, and drive as far away as you possibly can from them.

    Same goes for your partners.
    I'm sorry, but life as you knew it is over.

    Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, asshole, I don't care what Paige told you to back up her crazy story, but please, stop encouraging her.

    There's no such thing as 'out of options' and this whole mess is bullshit. It's just some girls pranking us, and when I find the one here, I am going to smack the shit out of her under self defense.

    All that Slenderman crap Paige is saying is just that, bullshit. If Slenderman were real, wouldn't more people know about him by now?

    -Kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you know what? BOTH of you shut up!

    Hey, North, whoever the hell you think you are, stop telling me things I already know. Seriously, have you even READ the chatlogs? That is the EXACT THING that I am trying to tell Kit and everyone else! I don't need to hear it AGAIN from you, okay? I know my life is over. I know there is no other option but running. Excuse me that I'm trying to save the lives of the few friends I have left.

    And Kit, I don't know this guy, okay? I'd really appreciate it if you didn't flip out over an ignorant comment from someone who obviously doesn't even read the posts. Not that you seem to like listening to me either, but that's beside the point.

    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... I didn't flip out.

    I was CALMLY informing him/her this is bullshit.
    Paige, you're the one not listening to me.

    I know you love creepypasta and all that, a hell of a lot more than myself even, but come on now.

    You need to stop thinking this as if we're characters in a book or something. In real life, running away and things like that are ideas that never pan out.

    It's obviously some HUMAN assholes messing with us.

    If it really bothers you so much, call the cops, but I am fighting with my own power, because this is personal, between me and that stupid bitch who thinks it is funny to write on me in blood, take pictures of me, and hide in my room!

    -Kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the love of God, Kit. This isn't a creepypasta. This isn't a story. I guess I could understand how you thought that at first, but this is real. We are really going through this. There is no shadow of a doubt in my mind as to what we are dealing with... you see it too, or you wouldn't have broken your necklace on purpose.

    This is real life, and this is our only option. We can't fight the Slenderman, Kit. All we can do is run. You have to see that before it's too late.

    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
  7. .... How do you know if I broke my necklace on purpose or not. I said it dropped, Paige. IT DROPPED, ALRIGHT?

    Jesus Christ in a motherfucking handbasket, Paige, this is indeed real life. Stuff like this doesn't happen in real life. Please, stop, stop...
    -Kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it does! I have proof, Kit. Articles. Photographs. Journals. Videos. Documentaries, even! It's all true, it's all happening, and I would very much like it if you would open your eyes.

    It did not drop, Kit. I saw you throw it at the ground. I--

    ...

    Wait... what the hell am I saying...?

    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh... I was commenting on hopes Kit would realize this wasn't just some bullshit story and that there are actual people going trough this...

    But you know, whatever. If you wanna destroy each other mentally before TDF does, go ahead....

    Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who the hell is TDF?
      For a moment, I thought you wrote "Total Drama Island"....
      -Kit

      Delete
    2. I... Okay...

      Listen, North, I'm really sorry for snapping at you like that, but the way it was worded... I don't know. Something about that really set me off... I...

      Oh, wow... TDF. Haven't heard that term in a while...

      TDF means Tall, Dark, and Faceless. It's one of the names given to Him...

      ... I'm... I'm really sorry, North. Honest.

      ~Paige

      Delete
  10. Also, Paige...
    You saw me?
    Paige.
    Is there something you're not telling me.
    Please, for the love of god, if you've been messing with me this whole time, I won't ever speak to you again. -Kit

    ReplyDelete
  11. I... I don't know why I said that I saw you... And I have no clue why, but I... I think somehow I did... I... Oh, I don't know...

    I swear it's not me, though. I swear that to you, Kit. I would never do something like this. This isn't something that you mess around with...

    ... I just wish I could remember something... anything between Sunday and today. That's really, really frightening me.

    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete